Our "Scrappy" Friends!

Welcome!

Hello fellow scrapbookers!!! Welcome to "Lasting Memories" which is all about LAYOUTS!! Yes, JUST layouts! There are no cards allowed here. We have weekly themed challenges, but you have the whole month to get in on the fun! Our challenges begin each Sunday at 8am EST and all 4 challenges will end on the date listed on the sidebar at 6pm EST. At month's end, we will choose a GDT to join us for a month! Only one entry per challenge, and no back-linking is allowed since we would love to know that we "challenged" you. We look forward to challenging you and helping you get your pages completed!

Specialized Hosting Sites

A lot of crafters use specialized hosting sites that not all of us have access to. We just wanted to let you know that if we don't comment, it's because we don't have access - but we see your work here at LM and appreciate your taking the time to link up and show off your style!!

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Challenge #33 - Journaling, Winner of Last Week's Challenge and your TOP 3!

Good morning! Wow, we had an amazing turn out last week! Thank you all for joining us!! The winner of Leeanne's "Artful Delight" scrapbook kit is...(chosen by random.org) True Random Number Generator Min: 1 Max: 20 Result: 17 Powered by RANDOM.ORG BETH!! Congratulations!! Please contact Leeanne to claim your prize and we would LOVE for you to show us what you created with it!! We also have your Top 3, in no particular order!!
  1. La Diva
  2. Jan R
  3. Suzanne
Congrats girls! Copy our badge code from the left and post it on your blogs! Now onto this weeks challenge. It's a challenge that is easy to some, yet tough for others. It's all about journaling this week. Some people journal every single page, while some struggle to journal at all. I personally love to hand write my journaling so that I will leave something of my very own touch in my albums. I love going through my cards from my grandparents, who are deceased, but I have that handwriting. I don't know, something about having that very special piece of them. So we would love to see your journaling this week. Why is it important to you? Do you struggle with it or find it easy? Enjoy and we look forward to seeing your journaling. Here's some great inspiration to get you started!

Kristie



Tiffany



Don't forget, for the whole month of April, we have a DT call running. You have to enter ALL 4 challenges and you can find the information and the first challenge HERE. Have fun!

6 comments:

Stef H said...

oh my word! are these pages gorgeous! i'll bet the entire scrapbooks are fantastic!

HUGS :)

beth said...

Thank you so much for the AD kit! I so wanted to order it this month but had decided to wait just in case. I am so thrilled to have won it. Thanks for all of your hard work.

Crystal said...

great challenge & fab dt inspiration! hugs!

Salnclts said...

I love any chance I can get to scrap and love trying different challenges! I've been trying my best to add journaling to my pages lately. Sometimes the pictures are self-explanatory, but journaling also helps to remember the date the picture was taken!

Joelle said...

I don't do much journalling on my pages, I keep meaning too but I never get around to it and when I do then it never seams to look right... That is what I love about challenges... they push me out of my comfort zone, hopefully I can make this work... I have the page designed in my head already! Can't wait to get started... hopefully I'll have time to play tonight. Your DT Team is truly inpiring! What fabulous talent you have assembled!

Michele said...

My journaling depends on my layout and how many pictures I am squeezing onto them. :-) I usually just do the dates and tell 1 or 2 sentences of the main story.. but I also do a Special page about my kids every New Years Eve that lists everything about them at that moment. Those journaling thoughts can take up to a half of a page of my layout. I love "List" journaling. Love your chalenges! I am ecatatic that I am getting more pages into albums! Such a wonderful thought. :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails