Our "Scrappy" Friends!

Welcome!

Hello fellow scrapbookers!!! Welcome to "Lasting Memories" which is all about LAYOUTS!! Yes, JUST layouts! There are no cards allowed here. We have weekly themed challenges, but you have the whole month to get in on the fun! Our challenges begin each Sunday at 8am EST and all 4 challenges will end on the date listed on the sidebar at 6pm EST. At month's end, we will choose a GDT to join us for a month! Only one entry per challenge, and no back-linking is allowed since we would love to know that we "challenged" you. We look forward to challenging you and helping you get your pages completed!

Specialized Hosting Sites

A lot of crafters use specialized hosting sites that not all of us have access to. We just wanted to let you know that if we don't comment, it's because we don't have access - but we see your work here at LM and appreciate your taking the time to link up and show off your style!!

Sunday, September 4, 2016

LM #309 - UP!

 Hi everyone!! Wow, can you believe it's September already?! Seasons are changing all around the world - depending where you are, some will be coming into summer, others fall. Either way, the seasons are changing fast this year. Thank you so much for joining us all of August, winners will be announced soon. 


Our theme for September is "Direction" meaning which direction did you go this year based on something you did? Maybe you went up, up and away? Maybe you went down into caverns or deep waters? It'll be an interesting month and we can't wait to see those layouts!
 
This weeks challenge is "UP"
Did you go up in a plane? Maybe flew a kite? Climbed up a mountain? So many options!
Before we get start, please welcome our GDT for the month of September!

RITA - GDT
My name is Rita , Scrapperita on the web . I am 40 years old and live in northern Italy with my husband Vittorio and my children Giorgia and Giacomo . I have a blog since 2009 and I love to participate in challenges . I am very honored to be the guest this month . Thanks for this opportunity.




AND.. we are welcoming a new DT member this month as well! Please welcome Natalie!

NATALIE - NEW DT
My name is Natalie and I have been scrapbooking for 18 years. I am married with two beautiful little boys who provide me with ample photo ops for my chosen hobby, We love to travel, watch movies, and geocache together. I have a passion for memory keeping, no matter the form, and I love this community of documentors for all the inspiration provided. You can see other creations on Instagram @scrappinhappy.






Up on the rock and also up in the castle.


 
So, what have you been "UP" to lately? Can't wait to see those layouts this week!! Thanks for stopping by!
 
 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails